More than 2000 species of plants are preserved at Bali Botanic Garden, represent plants from montane areas of the eastern Indonesia: Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Sulawesi, Maluku and Papua. New plants are acquired from commercial nurseries, arboreta, botanic gardens, plant breeding programs and collecting expeditions. Read more
26/03/2014. Jasa pendidikan yang ada di Kebun Raya Bali kini sudah mulai dikenal oleh masyarakat dan lingkungan sekolah. selengkapnya...
26/03/2014. Diraihnya sertifikat ISO 9001:2008 adalah wujud komitmen Kebun Raya Bali dalam menjamin kualitas produk serta selengkapnya...
27/03/2014. Kedeputian bidang Ilmu Pengetahun Hayati (IPH) LIPI menyelenggarakan Rakor tahun 2014 di Kebun Raya Bali. selengkapnya...
27/03/2014. Ada yang baru di Kebun Raya Bali. Kini Kebun Raya Bali semakin memanjakan pengunjungnya dengan menyediakan selengkapnya...
28/03/2014. Himpunan Peneliti Indonesia (Himpenindo) menyelenggarakan Seminar Indonesia Outlook 2014-2019 selengkapnya...
Location, Hour & Admission
The Bali Botanic Garden is located at Bedugul area in the middle of Bali island about 60 KM from Denpasar. Public transportation is not convenient due to irregular schedule, visitors adviced to use tourist bus, car, taxi, or motorbike.
Domestic visitors IDR 7,000
Foreign visitors IDR 18,000
Motorbike parking IDR 3,000
Car parking IDR 6,000
Bus parking IDR 12,000
Car is allowed to drive around the garden with additional fee IDR 12,000. Read more
The Garden is a peaceful place. It's also a safe place for the creatures that make this their home. These guidelines respect the habitat of all creatures and plants and ensure the beauty and tranquility you enjoy:
- Help preserve the Garden's serene atmosphere and maintain its unique and beautiful collections. Please refrain from climbing on trees and shrubs, picking fruits and vegetables, walking in garden beds and collecting plants, flowers or labels.
- Support animals are permitted on Garden grounds. No pets, please.
- Have your picnic at the lawn. Please keep the gardens clean. Campfires and outdoor cooking are prohibited.
- Bicycle and motor bike should be parked on parking lot near the entrance.
- Active sports, including rollerblading, skateboarding, and fishing — are not permitted.
- Games and outbond are permitted under Garden authority.
- Kindly refrain from playing on sculpture.
- Take only photoes, leave only foot prints.
The Garden reserves the right to change its policy without advance notice.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.